2012 GAAD Blog Posts And Other Mentions
Back to 2015 Coverage.
This is a living page with blog posts and other links mentioning the first GAAD. If you have a link you would like included here to a blog post, video, or some other page that talks about GAAD, e-mail us at globala11yawarenessday at gmail.com. This page will continue to be updated passed the event.
- The Accessibility and Technology Geek blog features the event.
- jebsblog features the event.
- Luca Ruffini, Project manager, Web developer with the Pselion Web Agency in Rome, has written this blog post in Italian 9 maggio: primo Global Accessibility Awareness Day.
- Blindsight Project, a social company focused on blind users rights in Italy has written GLOBAL ACCESSIBILITY AWARENESS DAY: E L’ITALIA?.
- Δμ3κ has blogged about gaad on a Greek-language digital rights blog.
- Julius Charles Serrano has blogged about plans to mark the day by participants of the Teruko Ikeda ICT Training Program Celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day in Asia.
- oz: the blog of glenda sims (the goodwitch) features the event.
- Robyn has blogged about GAAD at Low Visionary.
- Károly blogged about GAAD in Hungarian.
- Prof Jonathan Hassell blogged re: How to write accessibility statements.
- Join the Festivities: Do Something for Global Accessibility Awareness Day from District Dispatch